Ready For Some Work?
4211 N. St Peters Pkwy
St. Peters, MO 63304
Getting your first tattoo or piercing can feel intimidating. While it’s a very special thing (we’ll never forget our first time), we make sure you enjoy the experience and are happy when you walk out of our studio.
You might be asking yourself, how do we do that? We’ve got answers!
Not sure about your first tattoo or piercing?
- If you’re unsure of exactly what you want, stop by the studio and check out our artists’ portfolios, or check out our artists page. Lots of our clients are inspired by the incomparable work our artists do.
- Have something you think would look cool on you? Bring it in and we’ll tell you what we might be able to do with it. You’re in good hands here.
Are you ready to roll?
- We do take walk-ins, but would recommend an appointment, especially with more intricate tattoo work, in order to make sure the artist has plenty of time to sketch out the tattoo and ink you with the care and patience you deserve. You can feel free to request a rough estimate when setting your appointment.
- Because our artists’ time is valuable, we do ask for a deposit based on the size and scope of your work.
What should you Expect on the big day?
- First and foremost, get excited! But don’t forget to eat something before coming in. You don’t want to be shaky when a needle is involved.
- Bring your ID, but leave the large group of people or children behind. Since it’ll be around forever, they’ll have plenty of time to check it out.
- Relax and enjoy the experience, but if you feel faint, dizzy or nauseated, definitely tell your artist. It’s totally cool to take a short break.
- Once the work is done, you’ll get a firm price. And don’t get forget to show your artist some love for his hard work: tips are a great way to do that. Just calculate it like you would at a restaurant.
You did it! You look pretty great. Don’t forget to leave us a review on Google, Yelp, or Facebook. And tell all your friends where you got that great ink or piercing.
Thanks for coming in and getting a tattoo from us! We know you were probably all hopped up on endorphins when you left, so here’s a refresher on how to care for your brand new tattoo!
- After 1 hour, remove the bandage gently and wash the tattooed area with warm water and mild soap. DO NOT RE-BANDAGE.
- Gently wash the tattooed area with an antibacterial soap, such as Dial, three to five times a day. Then, apply a thin coat of unscented lotion, such as Vaseline Intensive Care lotion. Do not apply more lotion without washing the tattoo. If your tattoo does not seem dry, do not apply more lotion. TOO MUCH LOTION IS WAY WORSE THAN TOO LITTLE.
- Stay out of sunlight and tanning booths until your tattoo is healed, at least ten to fourteen days.
- Do not soak in a tub, jacuzzi, or go swimming while your new tattoo is healing. Showers are fine.
- Do NOT rub or pick the treated area while it is healing. Loss of color and/or infection could occur.
- Extreme sun and exposure over the years can and will fade your tattoo. This can be minimized by using a strong sunscreen, at least SPF 25.
- Your tattoo should heal in ten to fourteen days. Consult a physician if any signs or symptoms develop, such as the following: redness at the site, green or yellow discharge (foul smelling), and/or fever.